Sapphire FUE hair transplant is an excellent hair transplant method. It also gets its name from the sapphire, mainly used to make incisions in the recipient area. The specialist opens new canals for hair transplants with this device with sapphire tips. Sapphire helps the skin heal faster and better.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant?
Ideal candidates for sapphire Fue hair transplant are men and women who have good growth in the donor area to ensure they achieve strong growth after the procedure. Our specialist will consider many different criteria to ensure that you are a suitable candidate for the sapphire Fue hair transplant procedure:
- If your hair loss causes by trauma, male pattern hair loss, or traction alopecia, you can choose the sapphire Fue hair transplant procedure as a hair restoration method.
- As with any hair transplant technique, the density of your hair in the donor area is one of the most important determining factors for a sapphire. If you have enough hair on your scalp, you are considered a suitable candidate for the operation.
Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant Procedure
Take a closer look at the sapphire Fue hair transplant procedure steps in Turkey:
- Preparation and consultation
You will consult with our surgeon before a sapphire Fue hair transplant in Turkey. At this stage, the specialist may also ask you for some tests. Before a hair transplant, you should quit smoking and alcohol. You should also eat healthily and drink enough water during this period.
The surgeon will administer local anesthesia to you for your comfort. After this stage, a sapphire FUE hair transplant will perform.
The surgeon will take your hair follicles from the donor area using a sapphire-based micromotor with micro punches of 0.6 to 0.8 diameters.
In the final stage, the surgeon will transfer the follicles to the small incisions created in the recipient area with the appropriate density, angle, and growth direction. This precision will determine the appearance of your hair and will largely determine your arrival, as our specialist’s use of a sapphire blade is one of the best forms of the FUE hair transplant procedure. The duration of this procedure may vary depending on the number of grafts the specialist will transfer. Sapphire FUE hair transplant usually takes 6 to 8 hours.
Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant Results
Due to its permanent structure, sapphire Fue hair transplant results in Turkey last a lifetime. Immune hair grafts will accompany you to the end in the recipient area. However, the same cannot say for the natural hairs in the region that aren’t immune.
What are the Differences Between FUE and Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant?
Take a closer look at the differences between classic FUE and sapphire Fue hair transplants:
- The main difference between the classical FUE technique and the sapphire Fue hair transplant is the surgeon’s instrument to open the implant canals in the recipient area. Within the scope of sapphire FUE, steel blades replace with sapphire blades, which means a precious stone that doesn’t lose its sharpness.
- Sapphire tips are sharper and more robust. Thanks to these advantages, sapphire tips reduce tissue damage.
- Sapphire Fue hair transplant creates a more intense and natural appearance, as the superior sharpness of the sapphire tips increases the number of implants.
How Much Does Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant Cost?
Sapphire Fue hair transplant costs in Turkey vary according to location, surgeon’s experience, anesthesia, materials, and techniques. However, sapphire Fue hair transplant prices in Turkey are much lower than in the UK, the US, and many other countries.